[openbeos] Re: Israeli users :)

  • From: Guy <mul_m7m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:53:36 +0200

Wow, i was going to say something about me being able to express my feelings of the israeli gov, heh, but i saw someone else from israel on the list (FINALLY!)

So hi! -> do you (or anyone else?) knows any other BeOS users from israel? (mail me! , or icq at 20720206)

and the israeli gov. nowadays is the rightmost gov. of all times in israel. going through a process of trying to tear the welfare state apart. but there are going to be huge strikes and stuff, hope we could stop them from doing that.

info: www.adva.org (english/hebrew/arabic..)

Guy. :)

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:48:57 +0200, Kobi Lurie <k_lurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ingo Weinhold wrote:

"Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

En réponse à Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

François. Proud to be French anyway :P

People should be proud of their heritage, regardless of what the current government of their country thinks. :-)

Funny thing. I actually have no idea, why one should be proud of one's nationality, as one has nothing to do with it aside from accidentially being born in a certain place of the world. Maybe I'm a bit nihilistic, or just German... :-)

Anyway, that's off topic. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

CU, Ingo (not being particularly proud to be German, European, human, white, male,...)

LOL.
I agree.
we should take things like these lightly.
this isn't what combines us together. ofcourse in my country (israel) it's a bit more complicated.

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/