[haiku] Re: Introducing gluon

  • From: Oscar Carballal Prego <oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 20:53:00 +0200

El 04/07/2010, a las 20:23, Vasco Costa escribió:

Hello everybody!

[...]
I know how to report bugs but I'd like to hear from someone how should I go about documentation and translation. Thanks in advance.

Currently we are migrating the translation tools, so right now there's nothing to do but a few days ago the userguide translation tool was put working again, you can visit it here: http://i18n.haiku- os.org/userguide/documents.php?login

For translation the better is that you register on you localized mailing list and ask for the language manager, he'll give you directions.

Welcome to Haiku community! :)