[openbeos] Re: IntelExtreme

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:26:52 +0100

Am 15.02.2007 um 15:14 schrieb Sven Pleger:

can you please stop sending binary files to this mailing list?
Doing this is rude.

It appears to me that you have at least two domains where you
can host them, so it would be polite to post only a link.

And because this is an open source project, while you have
commercial interest in tests results, I kindly ask you to
provide the sourecode along with those drivers that you

FFS. Who is being rude? Get off your high horse and back in your pit! It's not as if the e-mail was bloated by the attachments unlike some of the HTML top-posting, quote everything mais that occasionally slip through.

And as for asking for the source code you are demonstrating considerable ignorance about the project and the work already done by Bernd et al. for Haiku. This driver is open source and benefitting from the work done by Bernd and others.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20