[openbeos] Re: Incorrect File Sizes

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:21:12 +0100 (MET)

This has been discussed multiple time already...
We simply can't report the total size as filesize, because it would break
all applications that doesn't deal with attributes (including all POSIX
things).
Also attributes are just what their name tell, just "attributes to a file",
not part of it :-)

François.