[openbeos] Re: In case you guys missed...

  • From: GThom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:50:13 -0400

The last sentence (Special thanks goes to Axel Dörfler as OpenBFS would be
all but completed if it was not for his work on it. ) of the announcement
implies that Axel held up the development, and that it would already be
complete if he hadn't worked on it... surely this is not what was intended!

Gary