[haiku] Re: Improving the hardware driver situation in Haiku

  • From: Izomiac <haikulist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:16:43 -0400

I'm one of the "agrees" crowd.  I actually started to reply but after typing
out the e-mail realized that I didn't have anything useful to add since you
basically covered it and I realized that my ideas for possible
implementations are pretty much the obvious way to do it.  So, as far as I
can tell, Axel is right.