[haiku] Re: Improving the hardware driver situation in Haiku

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:44:42 -0400

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess everyone agrees with that. It's just the question who does what
> and how - it would be nice to compile a short list of action items, and
> someone who feels responsible for each.

I was starting to wonder if this email had even reached the list since
no one had responded. I guess it is a reasonable list of things to
work on. Of course they are mainly suggestions, since at this point
drivers are not my area of expertise. If no one else ever works on it
and I have time in the future I can always take a look.

Of course if you guys want to make a list of action items and work on
it that is great too.

--
Regards,
Ryan