[openbeos] Re: I'm new here

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 15:06:13 +0200

Hi Michael,

On 4/6/07, Michael Pfeiffer <michael.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
   - needs a "real" toolbar with icons and text, should be configurable
whether text and/or icon should be displayed

IMHO, it only needs to be configurable if it would otherwise take up
too much space and limit the user too much (like in an office suite),
but if you only have a few buttons then bigger ones with text
underneath shouldn't be a problem, so they IMHO don't need any
configuration. At least, I wouldn't see a use for that, then.

Personally, I have a feature request: allow for printing only even or
odd pages, so you can print double-sided.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald