[openbeos] Re: I'm new here

  • From: "Michael Pfeiffer" <michael.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 14:11:19 +0200

Hi Razvan,

I think any task that requires programming work (but
nothing too sophisticated) would suit me.

The Haiku printing team could need a volunteer for UI related tasks among other things.
Here is a brief (not complete) list:

- improve UI of print job settings dialog
  - improve usability
- improve UI of print preview window
  - improve usability
- needs a "real" toolbar with icons and text, should be configurable whether text and/or icon should be displayed
  - persistent window position and size
  - better mouse support:
    - allow to move page with mouse
    - scroll wheel support for zooming in and out
- improve printing progress window
  - persistent window position and size
  - configurable whether window should be shown or not

Please let me know if you're interested.

Regards,
Michael