[haiku] Re: Ideas for a marketing push!

  • From: kathy elliott <cooltechkathy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 15:44:47 -0500

Hello gentleman:

I am a lady and I plan on calling myself the linux lady.  I build hardware
usng small linux systems and aros and plan on promoting haiku bigtime.  I
think it is great and want to establish some programs and some nettops and
laptops and some multimedia machines with software installed.  I will need
a good office program as well as multimedia apps and games.  i have
developed some games and will work with haiku.  Let me know I am using
freecale qoriq and imx616 processors and will need to port haiku in the
future.  Can I count on some help?  I will use x86 amd for now.  Kathy
Elliott
mystical rose technologies inc.