[haiku] Re: Ideas for a marketing push!

  • From: Matt Nawrocki <matthew.nawrocki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 00:09:08 -0500

> On 11/10/11, Brian Hague <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My point exactly, the argiment is we need developers, but somehow targeting
> the small shops is taboo... Reminds me of the old beos days... Give it away,
> but only if you sell hundreds of thousands of computers
> we need to stop putting the cart before the horse... We wont get Dell anytime
> soon...

Hmm? I see what you are saying Brian. Definitely we need to consider a
course of action then for Haiku, whether it be to start small with the mom
and pops, or wherever else we need to go. I really want to figure out a game
plan because I see potential commercial interest that may invest in the
Haiku ecosystem, should it prove itself to be useful enough as well as more
widespread.

As an aside, my intent was not to be sexist when I failed to mention ladies
in my initial salutation. :P

Regards,

Matt