[openbeos] Re: Icons submission

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 00:56:05 -0700

Axel Dörfler wrote:
"zuMi" <zumikkebe@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think it's better to first send them here.
ok, I'm going to do it, or I've just done :)

They are looking nice for the most part, I think!
Since the icons are so far mostly stippi's work, I think he would be the best to evaluate them and eventually put them in the repository. I can see that some might need some more work (ie. the perspective of the Joystick icon doesn't fit, and some icons might be able to look better in 16x16), though. Unfortunately, he doesn't have internet access right now - so maybe it's best to just put them in; they definitely are an enrichment as they are, and would only need minor tweaking anyway (as far as I am concerned, at least :-)).

FWIW, I agree with Axel. While they may need a little tweak here and there, these icons are definitely better that the legacy ones, so I vote for adding them now. Adjustments can be made later where needed.

Cheers,

Koki