[openbeos] Re: Icons submission

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:36:49 +0200 CEST

"zuMi" <zumikkebe@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I think it's better to first send them here.
> ok, I'm going to do it, or I've just done :)

They are looking nice for the most part, I think!
Since the icons are so far mostly stippi's work, I think he would be
the best to evaluate them and eventually put them in the repository. I
can see that some might need some more work (ie. the perspective of the
Joystick icon doesn't fit, and some icons might be able to look better
in 16x16), though.
Unfortunately, he doesn't have internet access right now - so maybe
it's best to just put them in; they definitely are an enrichment as
they are, and would only need minor tweaking anyway (as far as I am
concerned, at least :-)).

Bye,
   Axel.