[openbeos] Re: Icon contest page "desktop"

  • From: Petter Holt Juliussen <post@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 16:58:23 +0200

Axel Dörfler wrote:

"Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Petter Holt Juliussen <post@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll try adding a tracker window. The font is not a part of the image, it's added on top so it would be easy
to add icons anywhere on the desktop. I'll enlarge the text though.
Oh, I primarily meant the Deskbar, sorry.

Or let me rephrase that: it would be best if both font sizes (and looks) would match - if that can be accomplished with the default font size, it would be great, if not, I actually liked your initial combination better, because at that small size, you didn't notice a difference of the fonts without looking hard.

Bye,
   Axel.

I'll try update it with a new screenshot of Deskbar, and then try fixing the size of the fonts to match.

Best Regards,
Petter