[openbeos] Re: Icon Design Contest submission

  • From: "Curtis Wanner" <katisu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 03:46:25 -0400

Koki wrote:

>In relation to the contest, someone who saw the voting page on Bug Nordic
(http://bug-nordic.org/iconcontest/) made a >comment on IsComputerOn.com
about the fairness of the contest. I think there is the misunderstanding
that the voting has >already started (which I do not think is the case, but
someone correct me if I am wrong). In order to dispel any >
>confusion, I think it would be wise to officially state:

Also the article is in error that Mitiya Masuda is the first submission as
well.  I've posted a comment on the site about it (and the voting as well).
I would like to know where they get their information (or lack there of).
Information on the other entries was posted to this mailing list.

From the wiki:
>[Official Voting Page]. You can preview the icon sets submitted so far, but
official voting has not started yet (see >Voting section below).

I'm not sure this is correct.  This page really isn't considered "official"
yet and was only set up for preview reasons.  I believe there was discussion
about moving it to a more official location when it becomes time to vote.

For the moment, I've changed the wiki to
"[Preview of Voting Page]. You can preview the icon sets submitted so far,
but official voting has not started yet (see Voting section below)."

Stephan??  Any clarification on this issue?

Curtis