[openbeos] Re: IRC server wrong in FAQ ...

  • From: m.jacob@xxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:34:21 +0200 (MEST)

> >And even though I'm sure somebody mentioned it before, I would like to
> see
> >standard About boxes on all OBOS apps. I took a look at the current state
> of
> >the depot, and play around with waht's there, I would like to be able to
> >quickly check, wether I'm running the original or the OBOS version of an
> app (e.g.
> >StyledEdit).
>
> This is probably not a bad idea. Want to work on it?

Well, I could ... but on the other hand I don't like the idea to fiddle in
others people's code. The respective owners should do this change. But if you
decide, that fiddling with code is OK, I would suggest to add a standard
about box function to libopenbeos, which can be called by all the apps.

Regards,
Marcus

PS: Contact me offline ...

--