[openbeos] IRC server wrong in FAQ ...

  • From: m.jacob@xxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:29:05 +0200 (MEST)

Fellows,

whoever is in charge of the FAQ on the website, please update the IRC server
data, OpenProjects changed their name ... ;-) ... just to prevent other from
debugging their network, before the discover the real problem ...

And even though I'm sure somebody mentioned it before, I would like to see
standard About boxes on all OBOS apps. I took a look at the current state of
the depot, and play around with waht's there, I would like to be able to
quickly check, wether I'm running the original or the OBOS version of an app
(e.g.
StyledEdit).

Cheers,
Marcus