[haiku] Re: IMAP settings in E-mail preferences

  • From: Maciej Łoziński <loziniak@xxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:38:56 +0200

Hi! I run a small IMAP server (dovecot), If it would be of any use, I could set up an account for you. Just PM me :-)

cheers
Maciek

Humdinger pisze:
Hi there!

There has recently been a thread in the forums asking about IMAP. I don't have an IMAP account, so I can't try things out. A few quick questions to update the user guide in this respect:

Am I correct to suspect that with IMAP email headers will be saved to the specified folder (default: ~/mail/in) and the body downloaded when double-clicked?

There's another setting in the preferences for IMAP. Is this correct: "You can specify a 'Top Mailbox Folder' to only synchronize with a specific folder and its subfolders."

Anything else to note with IMAP?

Regards,
Humdinger