[openbeos] Re: IDE Questions?

  • From: "Pier Luigi Fiorini" <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:38:52 +0200

2007/6/18, Andrew McCall <andrew.mccall@xxxxxxxxx>:

A browser?!  An OS is useless without a browser nowadays, so one
*must* be bundled, I am not saying write a rendering engine, but I do
dream for a BMozillaView or a BKHTMLView in a nice Netpositive-alike
app....  anyway - thats another topic :)

Thanks to touch this topic.
A lot of time ago I heard about some projects to bring a new Net+ to
life. Someone wanted to do a new rendering engine (I think this task
it's really hard to accomplish), someone else wanted a BMozillaView
someone else talked about porting WebCore to BeOS.
Is something moved on? Do you know any URL?

--
Pier Luigi Fiorini
http://plfiorini.blogspot.com