[haiku] Re: I got Sequitur building!

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 19:02:32 -0500

Puck Meerburg wrote:
Just like the title says, I got Sequitur building! It runs too, but some functionality doesn't work (at least saving) and it uses some ugly hacks and some .o files from BeOS Dano (all in experimental.a). I'm still in the progress of fixing those problems, but I wanted to show my progress so far.

Most plugins still need fixing, and building is somewhat more complicated than I like.
*cd ArpSrc; make; cd ../Sequitur; make*

*Code here: https://github.com/puckipedia/Sequitur*
(yes, there's some errors about MDust, those are normal and Sequitur will build without that)
Kudos !!!

Sean