[openbeos] Re: I am moving on

  • From: "Meanwhile -" <meanwhile@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 05:22:43 +0800

Hi Jorge,

For me, getting irritated by people I "know" only (or mostly) through the PC
screen can never hurt as profoundly as the same thing in RL.

There's always areas that you can work on where you don't "meet" those
screen-colleagues.

I'd just keep focus on the general, more abstract goal, that is getting to
Haiku R1 (and beyond).

For that you just have to remember 2 things:

1) your memory of the very first time(s) you used BeOS and what it did to you
then.
2) your disappointment with BeOS' demise and -in the same breath- excitement of
Haiku's birth.

Bye

-Meanwhile

=
Estudio Delion - Trademark Attorneys
Peruvian Trademark Registrations - Advanced Trademark Search System -.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=4bba1961017e631757371481d19b9861