[openbeos] Re: I am moving on

  • From: Marcus Overhagen <marcusoverhagen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 22:22:25 +0200

Jorge Mare schrieb:

I know I have said or implied this a few times in the past, so feel
free to chuckle/laugh at me if you want (I deserve it), but this time
it is real: I am leaving the project for good.

Nothing else?

Perhaps you can once again retract a booth application on behalf of
Haiku, similar as you did with LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco August
2007 when you previously left the project.

Or you may find another creative way to hurt the project, and leave with a big bang.

Whatever: Please leave in silence.

Marcus

PS:

yes this is a personal attack

PPS:

if you really left, you wont read this anyway