[openbeos] Re: I am moving on

  • From: Schrijvers Luc <Begasus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 21:48:46 +0200

On di, 2008-09-02 at 13:29 -0500, Dane Scott - DSP/TuneTracker Systems
wrote:
> Sorry to hear it, Jorge!  I want to thank you for all you've done, and
> assure you it has been appreciated by more people than you know!
>
> One comment to nobody in particular.  In a little wading pool, peeing is
> always a bad idea.  Considering the Haiku project is very much the work
> of volunteers, I'd suggest everybody go out of their way to be
> diplomatic and take others' feelings more into consideration.  It's too
> easy to snap-off a mean comment in a post or e-mail.  We can't afford to
> lose valuable people due to pettiness.  It's happened more than once
> before in our little community.  It's time for everybody to grow up and
> behave like adults.  To do otherwise is to cut our own throats.
>
> Dane

I can only say the same thing, sorry to see you leave Jorge! We've been
friends for quite a while and as Dane said ... it's time to grow up ...
Haiku is nearing a stage where it can be put to good use ... we can only
benifit if we put our hands together in joined effords.

Take care my friend .. hope you wont become a stranger (wich I doubt) ;)

Luc aka Begasus