[openbeos] Re: I am moving on

  • From: Dane Scott - DSP/TuneTracker Systems <dane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 13:29:13 -0500

Sorry to hear it, Jorge! I want to thank you for all you've done, and assure you it has been appreciated by more people than you know!

One comment to nobody in particular. In a little wading pool, peeing is always a bad idea. Considering the Haiku project is very much the work of volunteers, I'd suggest everybody go out of their way to be diplomatic and take others' feelings more into consideration. It's too easy to snap-off a mean comment in a post or e-mail. We can't afford to lose valuable people due to pettiness. It's happened more than once before in our little community. It's time for everybody to grow up and behave like adults. To do otherwise is to cut our own throats.

Dane