[openbeos] I am moving on

  • From: "Jorge Mare" <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 10:44:23 -0700

Howdy,

I know I have said or implied this a few times in the past, so feel
free to chuckle/laugh at me if you want (I deserve it), but this time
it is real: I am leaving the project for good.

As for the reasons, I will spare you the details, and will just say
this: Haiku was a lot of fun at the beginning, but this last year or
so for the most part it's been dealing with boring stuff that nobody
else wants to take care of, egos, indifference, hypocrisy,
misunderstandings based on assumptions, and even a few personal
attacks. This is not fun at all and I don't find it worth making the
effort and sacrifice anymore.

So, farewell and good luck with Haiku (Inc. or otherwise).

Jorge