[openbeos] Re: How to proceed with the Haiku Compatible logos

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej575@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:58:13 -0600

I agree that _the_one_ is not needed.  Be, Inc., had several logos for
use with permission.  You picked the one that best fit the product,
within their guidelines.  Haiku needs choices as well.

Deej

On 5/30/07, Thom Holwerda <slakje@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am only aware of Austin, Meanwhile and Thom having designed
> other logo propositions. At least Austin expressed that he liked my
> logos as
> well. It would be nice to know from Meanwhile and Thom what they
> tink/feel.

My "designed" logo (I wouldn't want to call my attempt designing at
all ;) ) was more to make a point than to provide a real alternative.

Yours are more or less what I envisioned. Great work.

Thom