[openbeos] Re: How to proceed with the Haiku Compatible logos

  • From: Thom Holwerda <slakje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:33:54 +0200

I am only aware of Austin, Meanwhile and Thom having designed
other logo propositions. At least Austin expressed that he liked my logos as well. It would be nice to know from Meanwhile and Thom what they tink/feel.

My "designed" logo (I wouldn't want to call my attempt designing at all ;) ) was more to make a point than to provide a real alternative.

Yours are more or less what I envisioned. Great work.

Thom