[openbeos] Re: How to proceed with the Haiku Compatible logos

  • From: "Meanwhile -" <meanwhile@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 23:23:23 +0800

Hi,

I'm very happy with the designs proposed by Stippi...!
They look ready to be used, but I'm not against a vote if people want to have
one.

-Meanwhile

=
Aqua Data Studio - MySQL
MySQL Query & Administration Tool Download Now. Windows, Linux, OSX.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=26882df81a64347a159603f1992e93af