[haiku] Re: How to participate in localization of Haiku

  • From: "Humdinger" <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 08:28:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi (Adrien)!

I recently posted on the doc mailing list that we're looking for
translators for the user guide, because Vincent is just about ready
with his online tool.

Now, seeing how locale strings are popping into the repo left and right
and Dmitry's comment, do you think it would be wiser to wait with the
user guide translation or will the complete localization of Haiku take
a long time and it'd make more sense to come back to translated pages
in the future to exchange screenshots and some strings here and there?
After all, the bulk of the work is to get all this text around the
localized strings translated...

Regards,
Humdinger

Deutsche Haiku News @ http://www.haiku-gazette.de