[openbeos] Re: How to open Calendar from Deskbar?

  • From: "Jorge Mare" <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 16:09:44 -0700

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Michael Pfeiffer
<michael.w.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Am 01.09.2008 um 21:05 schrieb Stefano Ceccherini:

>>> Obviously nobody seems to care, in r27269 I have added the menu item.
>>> Anybody feel free to remove the old behaviour.
>>
>> Sorry I haven't replied, but I do care :)
>> + 1 for this change.
>

> Fine :) I probably should not post if in a bad mood.

It may be that not many people seem to follow this mailing list these
days (I know several devs that have unsubscribed); most of the
discussions have moved to the [haiku-development] list, including some
that are not necessarily specific to development.

Jorge