[openbeos] Re: How to open Calendar from Deskbar?

  • From: Michael Pfeiffer <michael.w.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 19:52:00 +0200

Am 01.09.2008 um 07:39 schrieb Michael Pfeiffer:

Hi!

Pressing the mouse button over the date/time in the Deskbar allows to open a calendar showing the the current month. I think the way how the calendar is opened is uncommon and should be changed. I propose to add a menu item "Show Calendar ..." to the pop up menu instead for that purpose.

Obviously nobody seems to care, in r27269 I have added the menu item. Anybody feel free to remove the old behaviour.

- Michael