[haiku] How to contribute in Haiku?

  • From: Alessandro <almir159@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 23:00:28 +0200

Hello.
I'm sorry if (maybe) this is not the right place for write the following:

I would like to, *gradually and in my free time*, contribute to Haiku.
I study computer engineering at Pisa University, and I've basic knowledge of C++, Java and Assembler (GAS) programming language (and of course I'm ready to learn what is needed)

I'm reading "Learning to Program with Haiku" (lesson 16) written by DarkWyrm.

There is something I could do by now or I have to wait until I'll learn enought of Haiku programming?

For now I've subscribed a recurrent donation (~6 months ago) and I use goodsearch as search engine.

Bye bye
Alessandro (Ita)

(PS.: I'm sorry I'm not so good in english)