[openbeos] Re: How To Write Mails (was: Site Audit)

  • From: Schrijvers Luc <Begasus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:01:52 +0200

Hi all,

> When you reply to someone's mail, please always only copy the relevant
> parts of the mail into your answer, and remove the rest.

I would like to apoligize for my previous mailinglist that included the
whole topic while most of the text in it wasn't rely on topic. I did
however removed unnessecary lines in the last mails I've send in the
previous (as I normaly do - no need to waste a whole window when you can
say it in half one. ;)

> Also, on a related topic, plain text messages are always preferred on
> mailing lists.

I think (not sure here) that I'm using plain messages, using Evolution
as a mail client and all mails are stripped from html here when ariving,
if not you can poke me and I'll check the setting (need to see where
they are) to change that into plain text.

> Bye,
>     Axel.

Greets,

Luc aka Begasus