[haiku] Hotmail Was: Rethinking the Haiku Distro Guidelines

  • From: Nick <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 21:41:23 -0600

> On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 16:53 -0600, Nick wrote:
>

> I'm pretty sure hotmail adds this to all outgoing messages when you
> use a free account.  Yahoo does the same thing.
>
> --Chris

Chris is right.  Hotmail webmail adds their advertisements to the email. :-(

I do have Gmail account too but it is useless without folders.
Hotmail has folders and I'm able to redirect haiku lists to the folder
I want it in, ie: one folder for general, one for development.

Sorry Jorge, I wish I could stop those ads but only way is to switch to
another email provider like Gmail ( if & when they use folders I'll
do the switch ).

Regards,

Get Windows 7 for only $39.99—CDN College & University students only. This
offer ends Jan 3—upgrade now!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691637