[openbeos] Re: Hi, you're all fantastic, question

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:59:44 +0200

On 8/29/06, Niklas Nisbeth <noisetonepause@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My question is, and it's probably a dumb one, I've written up a
suggestion/RFC for a new server (notification server) that I think
would be a great addition to Haiku, but I don't know where to put it
- wiki (where?)? here? GE? forum? sock drawer?

Just register an account at our new site and post a new article. It will land in our moderation queue where you won't be able to edit it until it gets published, so make sure it's finished before hitting "submit".

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald