[haiku] Re: Help getting 1,000 EUR for Haiku development

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 19:33:59 +0100

On 11/05/2011 09:35 AM, Humdinger wrote:
Currently we're with 829 votes in 2,155th place, and we'd need to get
into the top-1,000, which at the moment requires at least 2,550 votes.

  * Everyone can vote, no need to apply for German citizenship

And don't be afraid it's all in German either - there is a link at the middle, titled "Stimme abgeben" (ie. vote here). Then it asks for your mail (with a captcha), where a confirmation link is then sent to you. You would need to go through this procedure 3 times if you want to spend all your votes to HSA.

[1]
http://www.haiku-os.org/community/forum/help_secure_1000_eur_haiku_support_association

If a bank is giving away money, we should definitely try to benefit from it :-)

Bye,
   Axel.