[haiku] Hardware Profile

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <tunetracker@xxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:15:15 -0500

I'm probably just not looking in the right places for it, but has anyone put
a recommended hardware profile up anywhere, for Haiku?  In my own case, I
want to build a "development box" that I can use for the porting of all of
TuneTracker's software over to Haiku, testing, etc., and thus need to know
what modern (not discontinuied) components are nicely supported, including
motherboard, video card, audio card, network card etc.  Ideally, a
motherboard with built-in video and networking if anyone has found one.

Thanks to whoever can point me in the right direction!

Dane Scott