[openbeos] Hardware

  • From: Rudy Gingles <rudyatek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:48:57 -0700

Hi All. I am in the process of moving out of state, and have a lot of
old hardware I'm unable to take with me. After reading about
BeGeistert and the idea of giving hardware to OBOS developers, I
thought that would be the perfect thing to do here, but alas I have
no money to have this stuff shipped anywhere. I'm located in
Portland, Oregon, USA, I'm curious if there's anyone nearby that is
interested in taking, and possibly redistributing, this stuff? Email
me off-list if you're interested.

Rudy

(Hardware list follows)
NOTE: Barebones system = case/motherboard/CPU/RAM only.

Barebones system: 486SX/25Mhz, 4MB RAM
Barebones system: Pentium 133, 16MB RAM
Barebones system: Pentium 233, 64MB RAM
CD-ROM: 8x Mitsumi
Video card: S3 Trio Virge (PCI)
Video card: unknown Trident (PCI)
Video card: unknown Trident 512K (ISA)
3 unknown ISA soundcards
3 unknown ISA modems
DSL modem: Cisco 605 internal PCI (from QWest)
Hard Drive: 171MB IBM
Hard Drive: 256MB IBM (few bad spots, but stable)
Hard Drive: 2.1GB Samsung
Monitor: Old 14" 800x600 (broken power button - must stay on)
Various cables (printer, USB, ethernet, power)