[openbeos] Happy 7th Birthday Haiku - Some new official merchandise to grab!

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:59:55 -0700

In celebration of Haiku's 7th birthday on August 18, 2008, we decided
to give everyone a chance to get their hands on some new merchandise
at the Haiku Store (http://www.cafepress.com/haiku_os).

You'll see that we have replaced the golf shirt and the coffee mug
with some new versions based on the shirt design we wore at the
LinuxWorld 2008 show this year. We have also added the option to
purchase a 3x5 inch vinyl sticker that is great for sticking on a
laptop or vehicle.

Please note that the golf shirt is a special edition with artwork on
both the front and back - Cafepress does charge extra for the backside
artwork, but we felt the community deserves the full version of this
product. :)

The caption under the logo on the front reads: "An Operating System
inspired by the BeOS"

The caption on the back reads: "RECOVER THE JOY OF COMPUTING. DISCOVER
THE WORLD OF HAIKU. www.haiku-os.org - Inspired by the BeOS."

Please feel free to grab these up and let us know what you think of
the new artwork!

I'd like to say thank you to Jorge Mare (aka Koki) for the concept and
design of the shirt as well Stephan Aßmus for providing the original
artwork so that everyone can enjoy it.