[haiku] Re: Haiku-web website theme refresh project decision/discussion

  • From: Nickos V <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 07:49:35 -0600

> All in all, I like the current theme so much better, and Jorge has withdrawn
> his request to remove it on haiku-development and replaced it with an
> irrevokable permission to keep using it. Therefor I would personally rather
> stick with the current theme and improve that one with new graphics here and
> there.
>
> Best regards,
> -Stephan

+1

Jorge's theme looks better.  The license should be GPL since based off
other GPL theme.  Plus, Jorge stated he would allow current theme to be
used by haiku-os.  There should not be anymore legal issues with the
current theme to worry about.

I agree with Stephan and say better to just update the current theme with
new graphics and artwork and maybe even two colour changes.  Like the
dark orange and lime green font colours on blue background.  The orange
and lime green for page numbering too.  Change those to more appealing
font colours.  Like, (very) light red (or light orange) for the dark orange.
Very light blue for the lime green.

Regards,

30 days of prizes: Hotmail makes your day easier! Enter Now.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9729710