[openbeos] Re: Haiku-related artwork donated by Koki

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:35:11 +0200 CEST

"Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > Would it be possible to host these on the Haiku site?
> I was thinking to add them to the source repository under the artwork
> section and
> include the license. Objections?

I'm not sure about the attribution part (meaning: I don't really
understand the text of license in this regard) which might make it
unhandy to use, and I really don't like the "banners and buttons" part,
but the rest looks fine.
But since all remaining documents consist of existing artwork with a
little text (and that screenshot, of course), I wouldn't add them if
the attribute part of the license makes them inconvenient to use or
alter. Does someone have some insight on how the attribute part is
going to work out in case I put the banner on a website, a t-shirt, or
distribute flyers?

Bye,
   Axel.