[haiku] Re: Haiku-ppc mailing list vote.

  • From: Alexander von Gluck <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:03:34 -0500

>Humdinger wrote:
> Also, you may get more responses from devs who aren't particularly
> interested in the PPC
> port and thus haven't subscribed to another mailing list.

>François Revol wrote:
> Until someone fixes all the missing bits we'll mostly only get a "how
> do you boot ppc" mail once in a while anyway :P

>Axel wrote:
> -1
> PPC issues may well affect other platforms as well (so it would be no
> replacement for haiku-development). Besides, it's pretty low traffic,
> anyway. AFAIR freelists does not allow to remove lists, though; if we
> someday have lots of PPC related discussions, I wouldn't mind to move
> those to haiku-ppc as a complement to haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - so you
> might as well keep it around for now.

These are all very good points.  Man, only if there was one of those stupid
"email retract" buttons for mailing lists.

As per Axel's recommendation please disregard any references to the
haiku-ppc mailing list.  Lets focus on getting the needed PPC traffic to
use it some day! :)

--
Thanks!
Alexander von Gluck