[openbeos] Re: Haiku-os.org

  • From: Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:58:51 +0200

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:42:43 +0200, François <Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hello,
can we add a news sets from Haiku Screenshots, the Screenshots what
we
have in time on www.haiku-os.org

Right, but we should keep them for history, as a separate page or
group.
good idear :-)

is a littel bit outdating. And i think 5 schots are enough.

Well it's nice to see the OS...
Ok, but not overbload the shots ;-)

- Bootslash
- Desktop
- Desktop - About
- Desktop - Tracker
- Desktop - Replicant
- Desktop - running  Apps (Mediaplayer, Terminal, ...)

but it's also nice to see it has apps, and users want everyday apps,
like browser and word processor.
Maybe we should show moz (to show we have it) and a lighter one
(NetSurf ?), and maybe tne R5 Abiword, showing both that we do have
something and can run R5 binaries.
And Wonderbrush in aktion, Icon-O-Matic, Expose, and the Webcam app (mmu_man i like Photoboth from apple)