[openbeos] Re: Haiku-compatible badge

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 11:33:08 +0200

Hi Austin,

On 5/18/07, ar1000@xxxxxxx <ar1000@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Have a look at this one:
http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=haikucompatible3tj1.png

It might be more blurry, but I don't have to deal with our ImgAssist.

This one looks good, but I agree with Simon. A few colors would
probably be better.

I also asked Stephan whether he could create an image, but he hasn't
replied (doesn't seem to have Internet access, yet).

As for where to post the image, I think it's best to first discuss it
here on the mailing list. I've created a page where we can collect
good-looking logos:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/Haiku%20Compatible%20Logo
You have enough access rights to attach files and change wiki pages,
so if you want you can take care of that wiki page and and upload
logos if more of them get posted on this mailing list.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald