[openbeos] Re: Haiku-compatible badge

  • From: "purposeless@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <purposeless@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 23:37:19 -0400

Much better! I somehow feel that the text is too far left, move it right slightly to better balance it. Play with it a little. I think it is great! Very clever.

On May 17, 2007, at 11:35 PM, ar1000@xxxxxxx wrote:

Have a look at this one: http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php? image=haikucompatible3tj1.png

It might be more blurry, but I don't have to deal with our ImgAssist.

- Austin

On May 17, 2007, at 11:26 PM, purposeless@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
looks nice; maybe increase the text size at the bottom though; it seems small.

On May 17, 2007, at 11:24 PM, ar1000@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello All,

I have created an initial draft of a haiku-compatible badge as per the Admin tasks. I couldn't find a ticket to add this too (I don't know if the task was meant to be public or not), but I designed a system of these badges a while ago for several uses. I thought to submit it on Trac, but I hesitated because I didn't know if that was discouraged. (I never submitted content to Trac before, I always did web and graphics stuff on the marcom irc or via our old forum)

See: http://haiku-os.org/files/screenshots/ HaikuCompatible2.thumbnail.png

- Austin