[openbeos] Haiku-compatible badge

  • From: ar1000@xxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 23:24:17 -0400

Hello All,

I have created an initial draft of a haiku-compatible badge as per the Admin tasks. I couldn't find a ticket to add this too (I don't know if the task was meant to be public or not), but I designed a system of these badges a while ago for several uses. I thought to submit it on Trac, but I hesitated because I didn't know if that was discouraged. (I never submitted content to Trac before, I always did web and graphics stuff on the marcom irc or via our old forum)

See: http://haiku-os.org/files/screenshots/ HaikuCompatible2.thumbnail.png

- Austin