[haiku] Re: HaikuBox (think BeBox)

  • From: Brian Hague <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:46:54 -0500

I've got a design running, photos here:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5687375&id=520711361

I also found my old USB based blinkenlights... dual CPU...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4510812&l=2ef298d7a8&id=520711361

This case is my standard design photo cube, and it's got an Asus
AT3IONT-I motherboard, 4 gigs of RAM, 500 Gig western digital 2.5"
hdd, Slimline slotload DVD-R... I will be adding a blinkenlights panel
on the top later... still need to finalize the hardware, found a
teensyUSB that works fine for this application, just need to make it
work the way I want it to...

Wireless works, it's an Atheros chipset.

NVIDIA ION seems to work only using VGA, not DVI, I'm still messing
with it at this time.

Haven't checked the sound card yet.

Thanks,

Brian Hague