[haiku] Re: HaikuBox (think BeBox)

  • From: Brian Hague <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 19:35:56 -0500

I had to change the leaf a little to make it a structural piece, if I
were to sell the case, I assume I would need to contact someone for
the license to the haiku leaf (I'm assuming it's under trademark.) or
keep a second .dxf that is "open source" for the haiku community to
use...

For now it's just a laser cut prototype, should have the bamboo cuts
done at the end of this month. Photos coming shortly!

Brian Hague