[haiku] Re: HaikuBox (think BeBox)

  • From: James Stafford <sariatv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 05:42:42 +0100

Hi Brian,

That sounds kind of like the NuBox project we're doing at NuAge
Computing (still yet to be an official company of any sort with any
kind of website). We're still in the design stage and nowhere near a
prototype just yet.

Your box sounds really interesting, I look forward to seeing how this turns out.

Regards,
James.

--
Telephone: 07938 769809