[openbeos] Re: Haiku wiki

  • From: John Drinkwater <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:18:44 +0100

Alan Smale wrote:

Hi all,

I've been performing some small edits to the Haiku User Book on the
wiki when I noticed that on the front page of the wiki the 'Recent
changes' link has been clobbered.

Thanks for the contributions! We're aware of the problem(s) with the "recent changes" link, its being looked into I think.
See http://www.haiku-os.org/wiki/index.php?title=Talk:Main_Page for the discussion.

See bottom of this page
http://www.haiku-os.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

I believe it should link to the following:
http://www.haiku-os.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges

This allows people to see the recent changes quicky and potentially
review modifications. I'd hate to put incorrect modifications in the
wiki without anyone checking my changes.

Could one of the maintainers of the wiki correct the link as it looks
like a wiki admin task rather than something I can alter myself via
the wiki edit button.

Also just noticed the 'Report a Bug' link at the top of the same page
goes knowhere! Could you fix that one too? (I guess it needs to point
to trac now).

Done :)

-- John â[Ãeta]â Drinkwater | john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://johndrinkwater.name/